Sunday, January 31, 2021

Pathways

Today I realized that I have fallen into a bit of a rut.


 

Maybe it's because it's the middle of winter, or maybe it's because of COVID lockdown, but somehow or other I find myself stuck. Call it a funk, call it a rut, maybe even call it the winter blues. 

But essentially it comes down to lack: lack of inspiration, lack of new ideas, a lack of overall interest.

 

Traveling the same worn pathways: in my thoughts, in my creations, in my daily routine.


 

So this morning I decided to take the issue head on, and I set myself a goal for February:

create something new every day.

Something small....something surprising. 

Something new.

Find a way to travel new roads. 

Find a way to make new pathways.


So that's my plan. We'll see what happens. 

Join me if you want.



No comments:

Post a Comment